A blog about vintage fashion, vintage jewels and art.....

Friday, March 23, 2012

Meeting Me



Hello World!


For the first time on this blog, I want you to really meet me. 


Since I launched Fairyfiligree in 2009, I never ever included a picture of myself on the blog. Strangely enough nobody bothered to ask about me, the person behind the blog,  until very recently somebody asked me why there was no picture of myself on the blog. They said they felt disconnected with the owner of the blog if they didn't see his/her picture. 


It made sense to me. So, I wanted to introduce myself visually to you all. All 130 followers and all the rest of the visitors who pass by on a daily basis and rarely leave a comment... but I know you pass through - I read the stats! As Fairyfiligree is presently registering over 5000 page views every month, its popularity is growing in the big wide world.


You can read more about me here


Have a good Friday!

1 comment:

Ulla-Marie said...

If I was so cute, I would post pictures of myself every day