A blog about vintage fashion, vintage jewels and art.....

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Lady Gaga, Absinthe & Marie Antoinette




What do Lady Gaga, Absinthe & Marie Antoinette have in common. They are all featured in the latest fun Etsy Treasury which I created and itall about hair, long hair, and ideas around it.
It's called My Head of Hair Part Three.... Check it out and remember to leave a comment.
Part Three follows Part 1 and Part 2  which are also brimming with ideas and fantastic items.
Have a great weekend.

2 comments:

Aunt Sue said...

What a lovely blog!
Thanks so much for including my Victorian hair braid.

Sharon S said...

Hi my dear-how very inspirational and fun!! Yes like you, I don't mind wearing short length dresses in winter if I am wearing opaque tights too, its a great way to do a day to night look too x