A blog about vintage fashion, vintage jewels and art.....

Thursday, October 13, 2011

What's in That Bag?


Do you ever wonder what other women keep in their bags? Where they got that bag from and how they managed to get their act together, bag and all, so stylishly?
Fairyfiligree just loves bags and like most of you, wears hers to death, especially the ones she loves the most.
Today I am introducing this new feature on bags, all sort of bags.... I'll be picking out an eclectic selection over the weeks, with the most eye-catching, intriguing and curious bags I can find.... and then proceed to stuff them with some exceptional items, things you and I would just love to have in our bag.


I couldn't resist this cute white marble-ised Lucite Purse Box with Diamond Stars , an original vintage collector's item.
Wonder what's inside?
Follow on......















What's in That Bag? will be featured every week. If you would like to propose and vintage, handmade or antique item for inclusion, just contact me on fairyfiligree@gmail.com

6 comments:

Jennifer Ladd said...

Thank you for adding my handmade coin purse!! Very sweet!

Jennifer

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for including my vintage doe hankie on your blog! Great story idea! I'll be back...
Lorri from AllVintageHankies.etsy.com

Teresa said...

Beautiful :) Thank you for including my eyewear.

sapphirewhisper said...

What an adorable post! Such beautiful pieces and such a perfectly whimisical idea.

Sharon S said...

Hi there!! A wonderful post with such lovely pieces, your blog looks amazing too! Hope you're well, have a great weekend xxx

Unknown said...

great blog post! thanks for stopping by and leaving your lovely comment. Have a lovely weekend and look forward to another "What's in that bag post", Lucyxx